Access Control Turnstile Swing Gate BY HIPHEN SOLUTIONS
Weight: abvout 30kg
Pass Speed: 30 Person/Min
Motor Voltage: 220V
arm Length: 600-800mm
Logic Voltage: 24V
The sensor gate is mainly installed in entrance and exit of shopping mall which has a
large flow rate; it is most popular in supermarket.
The sensor door gate barriers are designed to work in a normally closed mode and
retract inside the pedestal, normally free exit by sensors, and entrance forbidden.
1. Unique incomplete wheel transmission is adopted to make turnstiles held or unheld in zero
position more accurate and reliable.
2. Running stable, little noise and no mechanical impact
3. Self-checking-power-on function, if power on, turnstile will auto get to be held.
4. Various working means can be set in the control panel menu, namely: bi-direction card reading
passing, or one direction card reading passing and another passing limits, or one direction card
reading passing and another free passing, etc.
5. If power off, arm will fall automatically while power on later, arm should be lift by hand. First
press the arm with a little force and then lift it manually.
6. It is with RS485 connection for far control arm up and down to satisfy the special needs or fire
7.It is with standard electrical interface to connect various kinds of readers and writers for easy
integration and also computer far control and management.
1.Body turning design is very special, bi-drection.
2.Nice looking, self turning and anti-passback.
3.CE ,RoHS,SGS &FCC.
Supermarket , Station, Hall, Office, Mall.
304 stainless steel
24V DC brush
4pairs for 1 complete lane
Close and open time
Relay signal, 12V level signal,
Clear passage width
Indoor and outdoor
Number of led lamp
WE CAN SUPPLY AND INSTALL IN ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA
OFFICES IN LAGOS, ABUJA, PORT HARCOURT AND BENIN CITY
Please CALL/WHATSAPP: 0703-514-6988, 0807-779-7562, 08025897223, 0818-116-0990 Email: info (AT) hiphensolutions.com
We are Multi-Award Winning company in Technology Solutions,Access Control, Safety, Security and Automation Systems.