The production of Lexus IS started in October 1998 up to date. Lexus IS is a compact executive car that was sold under the Toyota Altezza nameplate in Japan in 1998. It’s an entry-level sport model positioned below the ES in the Lexus lineup. I won’t deliberate much on the history because I have already reviewed that in my other article I wrote on specifications and price of Lexus IS in Nigeria, Lexus IS 250 convertible price in Nigeria, I will go straight to review Lexus IS 250 convertible price in Nigeria.
The convertible Lexus IS250 C convertible is always a beauty to behold when it drives by especially if the unit has been neatly upgraded to 2015 or any later year. This convertible car gives you what an open-air driving experience would feel like.
History of Lexus IS 250 C and IS 350 C convertible
The IS 250c debuted at the Paris Motor Show in October 2008, this was released after three years with only body style. A more powerful IS 350 C also became available, with engine specifications analogous to those on the sedan models.
These models came with a sportier model known as IS 250 C F-Sport and IS 350 C F-Sport. The model went on sale in Europe in 2009, with the IS convertible sale for North America targeted for May 2009 as a 2010 model. Lexus also produced IS 300 C for some certain regions.
The convertible model featured a three-piece aluminum hardtop that can retract in 21 seconds, a roof-brake mechanism slows panels as they close and near the windshield.
Both IS 250 C and IS 350 C offered six-speed automatic transmission, while the IS 250 C was offered a manual transmission and all-wheel-drive version. As of 2015, the Lexus IS C is only available as a rear-wheel-drive. Its drag coefficient is C =0.29.
2010 Lexus IS 350 C F-Sport
In 2010, Lexus produced a limited version of the IS 350 C with 19-inch alloy wheels, special edition badging, a new front grille, lowered and upgraded sport suspension, larger brakes, and special blue interior stitching on black leather seats.
These models went on sale in late March 2010 for $57,500.
Lexus IS 250 C and IS 350 C convertible price in Nigeria
The Lexus IS 250 C and IS 350 C convertible price in Nigeria is not the same owning to the fact that all of them are not the same.
Factors that determine the price of Lexus IS 250 C and Lexus IS 350 C in Nigeria include:
- Year of production: The Year of production goes a long way to determine the price of this convertible car. The price of 2007 and the price of 2010 won’t be the same.
- Accident history: The accident history of every car determines the price of the car, an accident-free unit will cost less than an accident car.
- Body condition (First body or painted): If the car still has its first body paint, the price won’t be the same as a flashed car.
- Upgrade status: Upgraded Lexus IS gives you a taste of more luxury, comfort, and over comfort. The cost of upgrading this car ranges from 200,000 to 400,000 Naira, so perform the mathematics. Once it’s upgraded, the price will be higher than your normal Lexus IS.
- Color: Color also goes add to the price of a car. Cars with bright colors tend to cost more than those with dull color paints.
Recommended for you: 2021 Lexus IS specifications and price review
Tokunbo Lexus IS 250 C and IS 350 C convertible price in Nigeria
|Tokunbo Lexus IS 250 C convertible price in Nigeria||6,000,000 to 8,000,000 Naira|
|Tokunbo Lexus IS 350 C convertible price in Nigeria||6,500,000 to 8,500,000 Naira|
Nigerian used Lexus IS 250 C and IS 350 C convertible price in Nigeria
Getting a Nigerian variant of the Lexus IS 250 Convertible is not an easy task. You may have to search for it for months before you can see any.
Where can I buy Lexus IS 250 C and IS 350 C convertible in Nigeria?
If you are looking for a Lexus IS Convertible to buy in the country, check out our listing on brand new, tokunbo, and Locally used Lexus IS 250 C and IS 350 C Convertible for sale in Nigeria.
If you need a direct importer to buy from at a reduced rate, contact Alpha Luxury Wheels Limited (RC NO: 1884142) on 08107992356.