Lamborghini Urus is the first SUV produced by the Italian automaker, Automobili Lamborghini. This SUV keeps on delivering a dynamism to be enjoyed by both the driver and the passengers. Recently the SUV set a new speed record at Baikal Lake.
Lamborghini Urus offers six different driving modes plus EGO. The EGO allows the driver to fully customize the car’s set-up, choosing the required rigidity for a very comfortable ride to an extremely sporty, aggressive setting depending on the driving style and road conditions. You can see now that aside from the 6 modes, you have control over the SUV, you can alter the modes to create a perfect mode that suits you. That’s the power of extreme luxury.
List of the six different DRIVING modes found on the Lamborghini Urus.
Definition of the different driving modes in a Lamborghini Urus
- NEVE: the Arancio Borealis of the new Urus Pearl Capsule stands out from the brightness of ice and snow, ready for new adventures, together with the Urus record-breaker at the Days of Speed on the ice at Baikal Lake
- TERRA: off-road discoveries, like here on the wild tracks of Iceland
- SABBIA: This consists of higher ground clearance for climbing dunes, here in Nazarè, Portugal
- STRADA: This is meant for daily life, comfort enhanced by height adapted to the speed, here in Rome, Italy
- SPORT: enjoying country roads with no fear for uphills, downhills and turns here in Altai, Russia
- CORSA: performance-oriented, minimum roll, racing at the track, here in Vallelunga Circuit, Italy.
With this, I am sure that you now know the driving modes found on the Lamborghini Urus. Read our article on the price and specifications of the Lamborghini Urus in Nigeria.