Bentley introduces a new touch screen remote controller in the new Bentley Flying Spur that gives the rear seat occupants the ability to control the car’s extensive range of luxury features and redefining the control in other to enhance the passenger’s comfort.
The remote controller is placed right at the rear center console. At the touch of a button, it deploys itself from the integrated magnets. The Touch Screen Remote [TSR] is a unique and beautiful device finished in polished metal embellished with diamond knurling.
The display measures a pin-sharp 1280 x 720-pixel with performance driven by a four-core processor and a 1gb of onboard RAM. Power is never a problem because it comes with a 3200mAH Lithium-Polymer battery that guarantees continuous operation for even the longest journeys without any need for regular charging. To know the efficacy of the battery, compare it with a Tecno Camon 12 that comes with a 4,000mAh battery.
Features of the touch screen remote:
The all-new touch screen remote found in the new Bentley Flying Spur can control almost all the luxury features.
- The touch screen remote can configure their 14-way adjustable and cushion, control six-setting seat heating and ventilation, five massage functions, and armrest heating from a single screen. The screen will ensure that you experience an enhanced comfort in a digital and stress-free way.
- With the new touch screen remote control, the passenger is given full control over the air conditioning functions for both sides, or the rear passenger compartment.
You can also control the fan speed, temperature, air distribution, and ionizers in other to enhance the air purity and the overall wellbeing of the passenger.
- The cabin lighting is not left up in this massive upgrade. With the new controller, you can control lightings. You have full control over the Flying Spur’s glass to glass panoramic sunroof and windows to allow natural lighting inside the car. With optional mood lighting, rear seat occupants can tailor the ambient color and intensity to your personal choice.
- The sound system is just a fingertip away because you have full control over the 2,200w and 18 speakers of the optional Naim audio system.
- Every detail you can find on the driver’s screen has been placed on your hand. The current speed, journey information such as a map, outside temperature, and the complete navigation interface have been placed in your palms.
- The last but not the least is the fact that you can retract or deploy the Flying Spur’s Flying B mascot via the remote controller. You can modify these settings right from the rear seats.
In conclusion, technology is advancing but this move by Bentley is something else. I mentioned the new Touch Screen Remote in a post I drafted on the price of Bentley Flying Spur in Nigeria. This new technology is awesome and kudos to the company.