The all-new 2021 S-Class is fully loaded. Mercedes Benz S-Class is the most used luxury sedan in its lineup. The S-Class utilizes the digitalization to create a car that responds emphatically to the needs and wishes of its driver and passengers. This quick review will give you more insight into the specifications, release date, and price of the 2021 Mercedes Benz S-Class in Nigeria. The luxury in the S-Class is awesome, another sedan that comes with such luxury is the 2021 Bentley Flying Spur, its luxury is out of the world.
Ten most important new features in the 2021 Mercedes Benz S-Class
Mercedes Benz listed the top ten most important features you will find in the 2021 model. I will take them one after another.
- The 2021 S-Class is debuting with second-generation Mercedes Benz User Experience [MBUX]: second-generation MBUX comes with up to five screens on board, this brings the driver, passenger, and the vehicle closer than they can ever imagine.
- The active ambient lighting: 2021 S-Class is debuting with over 250 LEDs which is integrated into the driving assistance systems. The LEDs are designed to reinforce warnings visually.
- Latest generation Driving Assistance Package: As I mentioned earlier, the 2021 Mercedes Benz S-Class is debuting with new features that have never been seen before. The new driver assistance display clearly shows the operating principle of the driving assistance systems as a full-screen view.
- The inclusion of the rear airbag: The new optional rear airbag can considerably reduce the impact on the neck and head area of the seat-belt-wearing occupants in the outer rear seats in any case of frontal collisions.
- Optional rear-axle steering: with this new option, you can maneuver as a compact car in the city. The rear steering angle is up to ten degrees and its turning circle is reduced by 6 feet to under 36 feet.
- More than 50 electronic components have been added to 2021 S-Class with the new over-the-air [OTA] software: this new technology saves the customer time as they no longer need to visit a dealership for these updates. The app does the updating automatically.
- E-Active body control: this new software helps to raise the body of the vehicle when a side impact with another vehicle is impending.
- PRE-SAFE Impulse Side: This new feature reduces the impact on the occupants because it directs the impact forces towards the particular resistant structures in the lower area of the vehicle.
The 2021 Mercedes Benz is fully loaded. For the sake of my readers who don’t read ling epistle, I summarized the most important features above.
Now I will move over to the release date and the pricing.
Release date of 2021 Mercedes Benz S-Class
The new Mercedes Benz S-Class is now available for order. According to the company, the deliveries in Europe will commence in December.
What’s the global pricing of the 2021 Mercedes Benz S-Class?
The price of 2021 Mercedes Benz S-Class is pegged at EUR 94,438. The price is the estimated retail price.
Price of 2021 Mercedes Benz S-Class in Nigeria
2021 Mercedes Benz S-Class price will differ in Nigeria due to the difference in customs duty and taxes. The price of 2021 Mercedes Benz S-Class in Nigeria will range from
Where can I buy Mercedes Benz S-Class in Nigeria?
If you are looking forward to buying an S-Class in Nigeria, you can do well to check out our category on brand new, tokunbo, and locally used Mercedes Benz S-Class in Nigeria.
If you are looking for a trusted importer to deal with, you can contact Alpha Autos on 08107992356.
We will be updating the post soon.