2021 Dodge Challenger is debuting with new and awesome packages that will enhance its performance, luxury, and speed. They include 20-inch wheels, a new black chrome finish, a memory feature for the driver seat, and so many other awesome features. This article will revolve around the specifications and price of 2021 Dodge Challenger in Nigeria. It will cover both Challenger and Challenger SRT.
Specifications of 2021 Dodge Challenger
What’s new in the 2021 Dodge Challenger?
Like I mentioned earlier, there are so many new features that have been added to the 2021 Challenger. I will list them below.
- 2021 Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack Shaker and T/A 392 comes with a Widebody package that offers a combination of unique heritage appointments and improved performance with its wider wheels and tires.
- The Challenger R/T Scat Pack Shaker Widebody comes with the legendary cold-air grabbing Shaker. It extends from the engine compartment and directs cooler air back into the 392 HEMI® V-8 engine.
- Challenger T/A 392 Widebody is built on the T/A legacy with painted Satin Black hood, Satin Black wrap roof and deck lid, as well as roof and deck-lid graphic paired to the T/A body-side stripes, “Air Catcher” headlamps with LED-illuminated T/A logos and more
- Standard on GT AWD is the 20-inch wheels, while its an option on SXT AWD
- A new instrument panel badge has been added on SRT Hellcat and SRT Hellcat Redeye
- SRT branding on high-performance Brembo brakes on SRT Hellcat and SRT Hellcat Redeye, available on Scat Pack
- A new Black Chrome finish for the grille, spoiler, and fender badges has been added on the SRT Hellcat Redeye, SRT Super Stock
- Memory feature for driver seat, steering column, side mirrors, and radio presets is standard on all models.
2021 Dodge Challenger adds a list of full engine options. It comes with 6 engine options. They include:
- Award-winning 3.6-liter Pentastar V-6 with 303 horsepower in SXT, SXT AWD, GT, and GT AWD models
- Legendary 5.7-liter HEMI V-8 with up to 375 horsepower in R/T models
- Naturally aspirated 392 HEMI V-8 with 485 horsepower in R/T Scat Pack and Scat Pack Widebody models
- Supercharged 6.2-liter HEMI V-8 with 717 horsepower in SRT Hellcat models
- Supercharged 6.2-liter HEMI high-output V-8 with 797 horsepower in SRT Hellcat Redeye models
- Supercharged 6.2-liter HEMI high-output V-8 with unique calibration to make 807 horsepower on SRT Super Stock
Power and torque
2021 Challenger is debuting with 807-horsepower and a torque of 6,300 rpm to 6,400 rpm. Its power is far bigger than the 2021 Chevrolet Camaro that produces 455 horsepower. It can attain a speed of 60 mph from rest in just 3.25 seconds, its top speed is rated at 168 mph.
2021 Dodge Challenger lineup
Dodge Challenger is made up of nine models. They include:
- SXT AWD
- GT AWD
- R/T Scat Pack (available with Widebody)
- SRT Hellcat (available with Widebody) S
- RT Hellcat Redeye (available with Widebody)
- SRT Super Stock (Widebody only)
Color options for the 2021 Challenger
Exterior color options for the 2021 model year include:
- F8 Green
- Go Mango
- Indigo Blue
- Octane Red
- Pitch Black
- Cinnamon Stick
- Smoke Show
- Triple Nickel
- White Knuckle
Available interior colors
- Black/Ruby Red
- Demonic Red
2021 Dodge Challenger comes with a Tremeo six-speed manual transmission as standard on the R/T, R/T Scat Pack, and SRT Hellcat model.
Efficient TorqueFlite eight-speed automatic transmission standard on SXT, SXT AWD, GT, GT AWD, SRT Hellcat Redeye, and SRT Super Stock models while it’s optional on R/T, R/T Scat Pack, and SRT Hellcat models. Proven and robust heavy-duty TorqueFlite 8HP90 eight-speed automatic transmission standard on SRT Hellcat Redeye and SRT Super Stock; optional on SRT Hellcat.
2021 Dodge Challenger is debuting with over 70 available safety and security features. They include Forward Collision Warning, adaptive cruise control, Blind-spot Monitoring, and Rear Cross Path detection.
Global pricing of 2021 Dodge Challenger
The Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price for the 2021 Dodge Challenger will range from $28,295.
Price of 2021 Dodge Challenger in Nigeria
The price of 2021 Dodge Challenger in Nigeria will start from 22,000,000 Naira. This covers both customs duty and other taxes.
2021 Dodge Challenger cost without customs duty and other taxes will range from 11,000,000 Naira.
Where can I buy Dodge Challenger in Nigeria?
Brand new Dodge Challenger doesn’t come to Nigeria due to low demand. You can buy a foreign used unit over here.
Check out our listings on brand new, tokunbo, and locally used Dodge Challenger in Nigeria.